Great music. Glitter. $2 off. What’s not to like?!
Free this weekend? You’ll want to check out Holy BOS!, taking place right in Brooklyn. Short and Sweet NYC is now giving away TWO FREE PASSES. Enter to win ASAP, the contest’s up tomorrow. Some of the activities you’ll have access to include:
- Video installations
- Architectural video mapping
- Live music
- Film screenings
- Sunday brunch
Immerse yourself in creativity!
New York SoundCity today!
- Right now, we’re at the day panels that cover all sorts of different topics in the music industry
- Then we’ll take a break for a reception and some dinner
- And then we’re going to head to Webster Hall for tonight’s show, featuring Dutch Uncles, Tyburn Saints, Jetlag (w/ Andy Rourke of The Smiths) and Paula i Karol
- Any of you who are in New York should come hang out with us
- And take in a night of great music.
- @TheMuseBox, @SoundCity, #NYSC12
Favorite Venues in NYC?
Ed Rogers has earned comparisons to artists like Lou Reed, David Bowie, and Iggy Pop. If that doesn’t tell you how good his music is, we don’t know what will. Check out the tune “Biba Crowd.”